Manager Background Verification
- Turn Key Hedge Funds, Inc. (“TKHF”) requires fund managers, principals, investment advisors and supervisory personnel to provide background information on the management company or investment advisory firm, as well as key principals, as part of the TKHF due diligence and the SEC regulatory compliance process prior to participating on the TKHF platform
- Start the process here
- The cost is $195 (up to 4 principals) and $295 (up to 8 principals).
- DUNCAN ADMINISTRATION SERVICES, LLC (DAS), a subsidiary of TURN KEY HEDGE FUNDS, INC., provides full service fund administration focused on providing new and existing Hedge Fund Managers, Investment Advisors, Commodity Pool Operators, and Commodity Trading Advisors one- stop administration and accounting solutions at an affordable cost.
- DAS services onshore and facilitates offshore clients worldwide, handling hedge funds, RIAs, CPOs, and CTAs of all sizes.
- From coordinating outside vendors to preparing financial statements and data, DAS delivers peace of mind backed up by complete service.
- DAS administration allows the hedge fund manager to concentrate on what is most important: managing the portfolio.